Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day "Photography" Challenge

Hey all,

So I recently started a 30 day "photography" challenge on instagram. I put quotation marks around photography because I don't necessarily pull out my Canon 5D to capture these images, I've just been using my plain and basic cellphone camera. I'm thinking I should challenge myself at the end of 30 days and start another 30 days, but this time using my real camera. We'll just have to see how it goes!

Here's a little peak at some of the shots I've been taking, to see the rest be sure to follow me on instagram (@alexislivingstonphotography) or visit online (instagram.com/alexislivingstonphotography).

"GREEN"

"ROUTINE"

If you decide  to join in on the fun make sure you hashtag #ALP_Studio so I can be sure to see your images! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment